We usually ship the same day with express shipping service, so you can receive your product as soon as possible.
Estimated Shiping Time:
- Tier 1 Cities: 1-3 business days
- Tier 2 Cities: 3-5 business days
- Tier 3 Cities: 5-8 business days
We constantly update you with shipping information on your email and registered mobile no.. We make sure you get your product as soon as possible.
Shipping & Delivery
- We are not responsible for any item loss during the delivery or delivery time.
- Please make sure to double check the shipping addresses to ensure the delivery.
- If item returns to us due to incorrect shipping information, we will notify our customer know it is been returned by the post office, and automatically give customer refund for the purchase; however the S&H Charge is non-refundable.
- We will ship out within 1 or 2 Business days. Our office is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. (Additionally, orders placed after 12:00 pm IST will be considered placed on the next business day)
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (like natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
- The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. (Please contact your local customs office for further information.)
- All orders are subject to approval based on the billing information provided.
- All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if billing and shipping information is different and/or order total exceeds over Rs.5000/-
- In the occasion that an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us a e-mail, NEW DELHI.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store:
COOKIE Name COOKIE Description
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
REFUND - EXCHANGE - WARRANTY
TheYogaManLab.com provides a hassle-free:
- 10 Day Exchange Guarantee
- 10 Day Money Back Guarantee
(Above mentioned 10 Day Money back Guarantee is not applicable on food items/consumables.)
- 1. Just send us a email with your product images and the issue you are facing,
- 2. Please mention your registered mobile no./order id in the email our Returns/Exchange Department will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 3. Repack your product again & rest we will handle.
Requirements for Returns:
- Must include a valid original purchase order number from www.TheYogaManLab.com , purchases made outside of www.TheYogaManLab.com must contact their seller for returns.
- All returned products should be in the original packaging without any missing contents.
- Any returned products that are not in original condition with attached invoice and missing contents are subject to charge for the missing item.
- Return shipping will be at the buyer’s cost.
- Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable for both ways.
- For returns refund processes could take up to a week after the items are received.
- We recommend adding a tracking number or delivery confirmation with your shipment to ensure your return is received (highly recommended for International returns). TheYogaManLab.com is not liable for lost or stolen packages during the transit of the return.
A confirmation email will be sent once the Returns/Exchange package has been processed at our facilities.
If you have questions regarding your return or regarding a warranty request, please contact our Customer Service Returns Department.
7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE RULES
The TheYogaManLab.com warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-buyer. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for the warranty.
Only products that are purchased directly from TheYogaManLab.com are eligible for this warranty as other sellers/channels may offer different or altered warranties. The warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear from daily use of product
- Product was used for unintended purposes
- Misuse, mishandling, accident, or other abnormal use of product.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product will carry warranty as described by the manufacturer.
- 3rd party purchases are not covered under TheYogaManLab.com warranties.
- You must Ship or Mail back your original products with the Warranty Claims Form. To obtain the Warranty Claims Form, contact our customer support.
- Including all of the information above in your package will help ensure prompt processing of your warranty claim.
- All of the shipping costs for sending back your case will be in the responsibility of the owner of the case. Any customs fees, including, but not limited to, taxes, duties and any other courier related fees are in the responsibility of the owner. We advise using a traceable shipping method to ensure safe delivery to TheYogaManLab.com. We are not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged shipments for returning packages.
- Once the product is received by TheYogaManLab.com, we will inspect the product (within 7-10 business days of receipt on average) to determine if the product is covered under the limited warranty. If the product is determined to be covered under the Limited Warranty, TheYogaManLab.com, under its judgment and discretion, will forward the product to manufacturer it will be their choice to repair, replace, or recondition the product. Any cost involved in the repair, replace, or recondition will be informed to the customer.
We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with TheYogaManLab.com. Please let us know if you have received any defected item by contacting us.
TheYogaManLab.com offers standard warranty as per described by manufacturers unless mentioned or any other changes will be mentioned on the product page. TheYogaManLab.com also provides its own warranty depending upon the product which will be limited to 1 month but only applicable for exchange of product.
Certain products may have different warranties, which will be mentioned on the product page. This warranty is only valid for items that are considered defected.
*Defects are defined as imperfections or flaws that are produced by a manufacturing error. Accidental drops, installation failures, normal wear and tear, etc. caused by the owner are not covered under this warranty.
Important Note: For purchases made on Amazon.com, eBay or any other online marketplaces, the warranty mentioned above may or may not qualify. Only products sold specifically by Official TheYogaManLab.com are covered by these warranties. Our products sold by any other seller(s) on these platforms will not qualify.
DISCLAIMER: All products returned to TheYogaManLab.com will be subject to review for authentication. If any of the products are found to be counterfeit, it will be confiscated and turned over to TheYogaManLab.com legal department for further actions. These counterfeit items will not be returned once in the possession of TheYogaManLab.com until all legalities has been followed.
Except for the express warranties provided herein, TheYogaManLab.com makes no express or implied warranties of any kind what so ever with respect to the product in terms of merchantability, fitness, particular purpose, design, condition, quality, or performance of the product. In addition TheYogaManLab.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase or use of products or incidental damages or consequential loss of profits or benefits.
TheYogaManLab.com reserves the right to waive responsibility for warranty coverage for situations including, but not limited to, other implied warranties from authorized or unauthorized sellers, warranties expressed in written or verbal form for non-genuine or counterfeit TheYogaManLab.com product distributors or vendors, any intentional action to contort or take advantage of the warranty for financial or personal gain.
Defection caused by any other accident, including failure of installation, carelessness by the user, or defection caused by owner's usage, cannot be applied for the above mentioned warranties.
For products that come as a package, only the defected item from the package will be remedied, and this remedy may be repeated within 10 days or the remainder of the warranty. The original product is needed for any future warranty requests regarding the order.
TheYogaManLab.com reserves the right to replace, repair, rebuild, and recondition products at TheYogaManLab.com sole option. If the product under warranty becomes inactive or no longer in production, TheYogaManLab.com reserves the right to replace the inactive product with a similar or better product in accordance to TheYogaManLab.com judgment and discretion.
Excluding the express warranty provided, TheYogaManLab.com, in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from the use of any TheYogaManLab.com product, including, but without limitation, device damage, data loss, or personal injury or any other incident/accident/damage happened to anything or anybody due to usage of the product.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event shall TheYogaManLab.com or its suppliers shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use of the product, including, without limitation, loss of value of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, property damage, or loss of use of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, even if TheYogaManLab.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. TheYogaManLab.com has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics devices, other personal property that are in the products. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire liability of TheYogaManLab.com and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties and conditions, and/or the disclaimer of some types of damages, so some of the above might not apply to you.
Saket, New Delhi
© Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved. THE YOGA MAN LAB